Privacy & Policy
L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele’s Policy
WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS, ONLY WALK-INS
- We don't take Reservations at L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, if you are in the area, drop by.
- Walk-ins are always welcome at L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, which operates on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each seating is for a maximum of 75 minutes.
- If you have any special requests or you would like to hire a L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele venue, please send us an email at email@example.com
- We welcome children of all ages.
- Please inform us of any dietary or allergy requirements at the start of your dining experience. Whilst we can cater for most dietary & allergy requirements, unfortunately, we are unable to offer a menu suitable for some very restricted diets.
- Although our ingredients for pizza are gluten-free, there might be traces of gluten as there could be contaminations during the pizza-making process.
Photography and Video
L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele reserves the right to take photos and videos within its venues at all times. These images will be used by us to share positive promotional news about its events and experiences across all digital channels of communication and the occasional internal memorandum. Images may also be used in press releases, printed publicity and published on our websites globally.
- Dogs are allowed.
Speak to Someone in Person
+44 161 204 7068 - Manchester
+44 20 7935 6458 - Baker Street
+44 20 7434 4563 - Soho